Recipe: Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad
An easy 30 minute recipe smothered in buffalo sauce and filled with grilled vegetables for one delicious bite!
You might not think Buffalo Chicken is healthy.. but we've done it! Grilling it instead of frying, and putting everything over fresh greens lightens the dish so you can indulge without the guilt.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo Spice Blend
- 1/3 cup franks red hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Mojo Garlic Sauce
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into thick slices
- 2 avocado, sliced
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, sliced
- 8 tablespoons ranch dressing (see our recipe for Homemade Ranch Dressing)
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Add mojo garlic sauce and adobo to chicken cubes.
- Add marinated chicken to a grill basket and grill for 4-5 minutes, until there is a slight char and the chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and place in a bowl with franks red hot sauce. Toss to coat the chicken. Set aside.
- Add corn and red onion slices directly to the grill. Grill the corn for 4 minutes per side and remove. Grill the onion slices for 4 minutes per side until slight char marks appear.
- Slice the corn kernels off the cob.
- Assemble salads: evenly distribute red leaf lettuce, grilled onions, cherry tomatoes, corn kernels, buffalo chicken, and avocado slices among four salad bowls. Drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing.