Back To School Recipe: One-Pot Garlic Chicken Pasta
One-Pot Garlic Chicken Pasta
This one will be a weeknight favorite! Enjoy this delicious and creamy one-pot garlic chicken pasta.. feel free to swap broccoli for spinach or your favorite vegetable.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups penne pasta
-2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Mama Milly's Mojo Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Veggie Blend
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
1. In a large skillet or pot, heat half of the Mojo Garlic Sauce over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the penne pasta, broccoli florets, chicken broth, milk, and veggie blend. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and let it simmer for 15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked and the chicken is tender.
3. Once the pasta is cooked, stir in the remaining Mojo Garlic Sauce and grated Parmesan cheese. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring until the sauce is creamy and well combined.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley before serving.