Thanksgiving Leftover Recipe: Turkey Tetrazzini
Creamy and comforting, this casserole takes your leftover veggies and turkey to make something completely different and delicious.
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 lb. sliced cremini or white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 6 Tablespoons Mojo Garlic Sauce
- 3 T. Adobo
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 cups leftover roast turkey, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice, but I like cheddar)
- 1 cup frozen peas or leftover green beans, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large dutch oven over medium heat, add 2 T. mojo and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add mushrooms and wine and cook until most of wine is absorbed and mushrooms are soft, 5 minutes.
- Add remaining 4 tablespoons of Mojo to skillet, then whisk in flour and cook until golden, 3 minutes. Slowly add broth and cream and whisk until no lumps remain. Simmer until thickened, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add turkey, cheese, and peas and toss until combined. Add cooked spaghetti and toss to coat. Transfer into the baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes.