Unusual Ways to Use an InstantPot
An Instant Pot is a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used for a wide variety of dishes. But, there are some things you can make in it that may not seem as obvious. It really is a tool for your kitchen, and in my opinion, a MUST. I can totally see now having more than one InstantPot, that's how much I find it not only useful but necessary in my kitchen.
Here are a few unusual ways that you can use an Instant Pot:
1. Making Yogurt: The Instant Pot can be used to make a variety of homemade yogurts.
2. Making Hard-Boiled Eggs: The Instant Pot can be used to make perfectly cooked hard-boiled eggs.
3. Drying Fruits and Vegetables: The Instant Pot can be used to dry fruits and vegetables for snacks or for recipes.
4. Poaching Fruit: The Instant Pot can be used to make delicious poached fruits.
5. Pressure Canning: The Instant Pot can be used to safely pressure can fruits and vegetables for long-term storage.
6. Making Rice Pudding: The Instant Pot can be used to make a delicious and creamy rice pudding.
7. Making Cheesecake: The Instant Pot can be used to make a variety of cheesecakes.
8. Steaming Vegetables: The Instant Pot can be used to quickly and evenly steam vegetables. 9. Making Soup: The Instant Pot can be used to make a variety of soups, from creamy chowders to hearty stews.
10. Making Hot Cereal: The Instant Pot can be used to make oatmeal, porridge, and other hot cereals.
Overall, an Instant Pot is a versatile appliance that can be used for many different dishes, including some that you may not have thought of. Experiment and see what creative and unusual uses you can come up with for your Instant Pot.
Since I first bought my InstantPot, there are other versions that offer more settings. If you're looking for all the bells and whistles, here's my recommendation. It has a programmable favorite setting for up to 5 recipes and even incudes Sous Vide!
<iframe sandbox="allow-popups allow-scripts allow-modals allow-forms allow-same-origin" style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=mamamillys-20&language=en_US&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B08PQ2KWHS&asins=B08PQ2KWHS&linkId=8665dc09a00f38d0cd71b1cd409f2a96&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>
Now let's break in that new InstantPot with some lucky Black Eyed Peas! Here's my Stepmother's recipe!