How to Make Cooking Easier
I talk about cooking and food.. A LOT. One theme that comes often is how people want to make cooking easier. That's one of the biggest reasons why I started Mama Milly's. I believe that cooking doesn't have to be complicated- our spice blends and mojo sauce make cooking easier because they are a shortcut to flavor. You don't need a whole lot of ingredients: take a spice blend + mojo on your favorite proteins and veggies, and then sauce, bake, air fry, or any other method you like or think is easy.
There are also a number of other ways to make cooking easier...
Here are a few tips:
- Plan ahead. Take some time to plan out your meals for the week and make a shopping list. This will save you time and stress during the week, and it will also help you to avoid impulse buying at the grocery store.
- Keep your kitchen organized. Make sure that your kitchen is well-organized and that you have easy access to all of the tools and ingredients that you need. This will make cooking easier and more enjoyable.
- Prepare ingredients in advance. Whenever possible, try to prepare ingredients in advance. This could mean chopping vegetables, marinating meat, or making sauces and dressings. Preparing ingredients in advance will save you time and effort when it's time to cook.
- Use shortcuts. There's no need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to cooking. If you're short on time, feel free to use convenience items like pre-chopped vegetables or our Mojo and Spice Blends.
- Keep things simple. Don't feel like you have to prepare an elaborate meal every night. Sometimes, simple dishes like scrambled eggs or grilled cheese sandwiches can be just as satisfying as more complex recipes.
By following these tips, you can make cooking easier and more enjoyable.