Thanksgiving Leftover Recipe: Turkey Pot Pie
Using pre-made pie shells saves so much time, but if you make your own for Thanksgiving, make a couple of extra and freeze them to use up your leftovers.
- 3 cups Leftover turkey, chopped up
- 1 cup leftover Thanksgiving veggies
- 2 cups leftover gravy
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2 stalks, Celery, diced
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup mojo garlic sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and add a pie shell to a pie baking dish
- On medium high heat add mojo garlic sauce, onion, celery, and carrots to a skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes until the onions are translucent.
- Add the turkey and mix well, letting the turkey heat up.
- Add the leftover gravy and let everything get to a gentle simmer.
- Once everything is hot, add mixture to the pie baking dish. Top with a pie shell and make a few 1” slits.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until golden brown.